PDA

View Full Version : Module Shading

nevmoor
02-17-2006, 12:45 PM
I have this issue with my VT4.6b.
I have 3 DDRs up all the time and wanted a quick way to tell them apart so I created a desktop where the DDRs had different color shades applied to them.
It worked great til I closed out of VT and restarted to make sure I had set it up correctly. Well, the desktop came back colors and all, but the switcher tabs went back to default grey!!
HOw do I keep the colors on the switcher? Or is there another way?
I had thought of renaming the DDRs, but won't they loose the custom names if I close the DDR module?

I didnt post this as trouble because it isnt a problem, more of a clarification.

Thanks in advance!!

Steve

nevmoor
02-22-2006, 08:16 AM
This Is A Bump!!

nevmoor
02-28-2006, 11:54 AM
Bumpity Bump bump!!!

Any thoughs folks??

Zane Condren
02-28-2006, 12:13 PM
Steve,

I have been unable to reproduce this bug, have you tried running "reset configs"

kltv
02-28-2006, 01:04 PM
That has happened to us as well. Actually I think it still happens. We have one DDR colored blue and another in red. When they are initially set that color they do show up right on the switcher inputs. Then if you have to restart or reload the config they both come back as the default color on the switcher, even though the modules' skins are still tinted correctly. I just started ignoring the problem, but it would be nice if it were fixed. I need to look at the machine to make sure that it still happens in 4.6, but I think it does.

Kris

Randy Rouse
02-28-2006, 04:04 PM
Same problem for use. The switcher shading always goes back to grey after the next restart of the system but the DDR keeps its shading

nevmoor
03-01-2006, 09:50 AM
Just glad to know it's not just me. It isn't a killer, but it would be nice if it worked. I had done the reset config thing for another issue around the same time so I didn't think that was it. I was going to do that tonight at church but it doesn't seem like it will help. Since we think this is busted can we get it fixed NT?
Can I rename my DDRs?? this would help also.