PDA

View Full Version : When will all the good news seeze to keep on coming (Never I hope :) )

DiedonD
02-17-2006, 01:47 AM
As Im reading Dan ABlans tutorial Inside Lightwave 7, Im constantly learning things that are good news, cause I didnt know things could get that easily with LW. Like repeating moves, you only copy pasted keyframes in After Effects, you do that automatically here. Then the lights, are things of heaven.

All that is for 7, I have 8.5 which has even more good news on them, which I'll probably catch up one day.

Once Ive catched up with 8.5, guess what, theres even more good news cause by that time LW9 would be available I presume.

And yesterday the guys at New Tek said Happy Birthday! to me. They remembered :) (computerized response probably but its so meaningful), I mean, how much of good news can guys heart take?! :) :) :) :)

On a seperate good news coming, my country is on its way to get independent (Kosova), and sites like Coremycrosystems (coremicro.com) have already added my country on their lists.

I wish I get another good news like that from my comunity here at NewTek. If youre reading this you guys at NewTek, it would really mean alot to me if you to, the comunity that I belong to, would add my country on your list just like coremicro did. It would mean alot to me, a guys best present for his borthday, although it was yesterday ( but you know that :) ).

Weetos
02-17-2006, 04:30 AM
Glad to hear that Kosova is on its way to independence :)

May the people at NT add your country to their list !