PDA

View Full Version : Riggs-charecter controlers

jubs916
02-15-2006, 08:43 PM
Ok its probably already been asked but are there any free riggig programs or plugins like Maestro or Messhia that are free ive looked all over and cant find any please help talk to me personally at [email protected]:help: :help: :help:

spec24
02-16-2006, 09:40 AM
Can't think of any off hand, but if they're out there www.flay.com will have them listed.

jubs916
02-16-2006, 12:27 PM
thank you for the help....(im poor)

jubs916
02-16-2006, 03:11 PM
i looke no free but really cheap one but it says there not as good as meastro i guess its just one more thing for me to save up for unless someone can direct me to a site that has a free meastro version 1 download because they came out with 2 1 should be free now in my own opinion anyway

Ivan_B
02-17-2006, 12:15 AM
Here try this..Simple rigger, or you can buy a rigging setup for $60 us..I use it its awsome..
http://www.thomas4d.com/html/t4d_rigging_tools.html

I emailed you a copy of simple rigger the other day..probably didnt work

Hope it helps

( is that how you post web page links?)

SplineGod
02-17-2006, 07:17 PM
Theres a few free plugins that help with the rigging process but the best thing to do is learn how to rig. :)

spec24
02-17-2006, 07:39 PM
Splinegod is right of course. Rigging is not as hard as it appears. To grasp it you need to understand the mechanisms at work (not just "how do I make a good arm rig"), once you do that the act of rigging is pretty easy (if not a little tedious). Learn about goal objects and how bones work with IK. Learn the mechanics of bones and their operations and rigging will become much easier. There's plenty of tutorials out there but there's nothing like good ol' experimentation on your own.