PDA

View Full Version : Can someone PLEASE help Getarobox???

prospector
02-15-2006, 12:33 PM
He has been waitin since yesterday for an e-mail for LW9.

we are really feeling sorry for him out here

thinking of starting up a LW_Aid concert..

thanks from all his fans

besides...it looks like he's on a hunger strike till it is resolved

connerh
02-15-2006, 12:44 PM
There are a few of us who regged yesterday and still haven't gotten anything.

spec24
02-15-2006, 01:04 PM
There are a few of us who regged yesterday and still haven't gotten anything.

yeah, and not a word. I'd just like to know what the problem is as the day grows later and later. Just looking forward, as was everyone, to get my hands on the new toy :)

krimpr
02-15-2006, 01:18 PM
I'm gonna pull up a chair and wait with you guys if you don't mind. Same deal for me. The buzz seems to have gone though now that the bus has pulled out with everyone else. Maybe Newtek can send us a cab.

connerh
02-15-2006, 01:37 PM
Anyone got a deck of cards? I've got a bottle of rum and some music, I think we're set in case of a long wait.

Gettarobox
02-15-2006, 01:43 PM
WOW!!! Thankyou Prospector. I still haven't got my email but I sure appreciate the kind help you offer. Lets hope that we all get some help from the people that can make a difference.

It seems like all the usual people like Kurtis and Chuck have been MIA today.

Again, thanks for starting this thread for me. :D

Weepul
02-15-2006, 01:54 PM
It seems like all the usual people like Kurtis and Chuck have been MIA today.

Hopefully they're hard at work figuring out a good way to resolve the problems. :)

I'll bring the...um...root beer?

prospector
02-15-2006, 01:54 PM
You'd think they would have a thread for those who signed up yesterday and are still having problems today.....they must be swamped

Intuition
02-15-2006, 02:00 PM
I'm in the same boat but I really am just waiting for my purchase of LW9 to be validated.

Even before I could worry about getting any registration or vue #'s I need an email from Newtek confirming my order. I purchased yesterday and never recieved an email about thanking me for the order or order confirmation.

AT least, maybe that will help a few feel better since I didn't even get an autoresponse.

I am patient and only really want to have it by Friday to play with on the weekend but I am hoping since my card was charged that the order went through is all.

Nice thread though it did seem like Getar was in the hmmm14th thread at the very start and many jumped in and got thiers at the end.

:D I'm hoping for you Getarobox. :angel:

KorbenD
02-15-2006, 02:01 PM
Anyone got a deck of cards? I've got a bottle of rum and some music, I think we're set in case of a long wait.

I'll bring some hotdogs and buns.

No reply about the missing email yet. Doesn't seem too promising at this point.

:(

prospector
02-15-2006, 02:12 PM
HMMM 4 pm Texas time.........time to get those calls into customer service

rhortman
02-15-2006, 02:52 PM
All,

We made some changes to the system today to auto-fill your LW9 open beta serial number in the system so you don't have to wait on the email.. Just login to your profile and it should show you your license for the 9 beta on the main page.. if not - just click the register LW 9 open beta and it will auto-fill your number for you automatically..

Hope this resolves the missing email issues..

email + spammers = :(

- Ricky

Gettarobox
02-15-2006, 03:01 PM
Thanks Ricky, I finally got it.

Weepul
02-15-2006, 03:03 PM
Wooohoooo!! :thumbsup:

prospector
02-15-2006, 03:22 PM
Yipppp

Yippppp
Yahoooooooo

Chuck
02-15-2006, 03:57 PM
Welcome aboard, and our apologies for the frustrating wait... :)

blinblue
02-15-2006, 04:31 PM
Still waiting for my email...

edit: I just saw this post http://www.newtek.com/forums/showpost.php?p=340890&postcount=856
Never got my email, but I guess I don't need to anymore. Thanks a lot :)

connerh
02-15-2006, 04:46 PM
Thanks Chuck!

A little too late for me though, as the rum has probably seriously impaired my ability to test drive 9. But we shall see!