PDA

View Full Version : Lightwave 9beta email

Ozoka
02-15-2006, 10:17 AM
When I went to register for lightwave 9beta it said that I need a serial number from an email and I didnt get an email....what should i do? I got other email but no serial number.

Ozoka
02-15-2006, 11:26 AM
anybody else have the same issue

cosmo
02-15-2006, 12:00 PM
you have to fill out your LW9 beta serial number and your Hardware Lock number.

i managed to get past the registration, but i am still waiting for my license file.

Gettarobox
02-15-2006, 12:38 PM
When I went to register for lightwave 9beta it said that I need a serial number from an email and I didnt get an email....what should i do? I got other email but no serial number.
I have not gotten my email for the first serial number either. IT SUXXORS.

spec24
02-15-2006, 12:43 PM
there are a few of us waiting.

krimpr
02-15-2006, 01:09 PM
Another one here. I sent an email yesterday evening to customer service but nothing yet. They've obviously got their hands full. I'll probably just wait until they ship my CDs now rather than bug about it. It does bother me though that I can't get into the forum to at least see what others think about it; it feels like there's a cool house party going on but the bouncer stopped letting people in. Bast**d bouncers...

WillBellJr
02-15-2006, 01:20 PM
There are a lot of us waiting - I received a Newtek >info< email today stating that the beta was available...
I thought I had FINALLY got the email with my info - GRRR!

Oh tha pain...

-Will

frostywd
02-16-2006, 01:14 AM
I still havent received the email with 'further instructions' and it's been about 24 hours now. I'm getting the same "our records show your already registered" if i try it again. Same one others are reporting. I also can not see the special forum.

I emailed newtek but no response.

Help me .... :)

colkai
02-16-2006, 02:30 AM
you have to fill out your LW9 beta serial number and your Hardware Lock number.

i managed to get past the registration, but i am still waiting for my license file.
The regsitration page won't accept the serial number for the Beta is it is the wrong number of digits. Seems the only way to get past that page is to use the Vue CD LW serial no. Still waiting on a license-key here though

jakob
02-17-2006, 06:15 AM
Try again...
I had the same problem (not getting the e-mail).
I just tried it again. Just before posting my complaint here..

It worked!

colkai
02-17-2006, 06:29 AM
different for the USA vs the EU as Newtek USA revised their webpage accordingly. No worries though, we know NT-Europe are on the case, methinks they may have been a tad overwhelmed at the response. :p ;)