PDA

View Full Version : AIRBUS A380 with LW demo

operation
02-14-2006, 12:58 PM
Hi,

I want to share my work done last year with Lightwave.

Here is a sample of a long list ;)

I have done those visuals to show the airliner AirbusA380, flying and "driving".
almost 10 animations in HD (for the launch : big show at Toulouse (France) in january 2005, the Airplane was not ready to fly (LW did it ! :) Modeling+Radiosity intensive)
Next time I will show you the airplane on the ground (tracking + live integration).

More movies(CG) are available on the Airbus website.

The quicktime is about 24 meg. and contain 3 visuals only.

I will send more sample of my work to contribute and show you what I did with LW for commercial,video clip, tv bumper, medical visualisation,etc...

I am doing a LW REAL, (I will post some screen captures (kind of making of) soon.

More to come then keep an eye on my posts.

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/mkechar/airbus_mk.mov

Cheers !
Operation

ingo
02-14-2006, 03:02 PM
Great work, are the clouds from photos ? Me thinks i should go to Airbus too to ask if they need some CG work. I live next door to their Hamburg facility on the other side of the river, just a short walk away.

Netvudu
02-19-2006, 05:01 PM
hi there. Very cool airbus. Only part that looked a bit "painted" was the cockpit and to my eyes, the camera motion on the first shot didnīt look as natural as the others. The others were perfect, though. :thumbsup:

Iīm also interestedin the clouds. Could you elaborate a bit on the environment creation? Some of the clouds looked like they were at different depths, which really added a lot to the shot...