PDA

View Full Version : Channel modifiers not displaying in graph?

DMarkwick
02-14-2006, 06:28 AM
Check out the image, I attach a Noisy Channel modifier to any channel (in this case the X position) and no matter how far I zoom in, and no matter how much I increase the scale, the modifier doesn't affect the line. BUT, the X movement is in fact affected. I'm pretty certain it used to be displayed, because within the last year I have used the graph to visually scale the noise.

Using 8.5

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/DMarkwick/snap0058.jpg

Natty99
03-28-2007, 06:23 AM
Hi DMarkwick

In graph editor, click on 'display' and select 'Show modifiers'. Just had the same problem. It looks like the default for this option has been switched to off from 9 onwards.

N

DMarkwick
03-28-2007, 06:35 AM
Hi DMarkwick

In graph editor, click on 'display' and select 'Show modifiers'. Just had the same problem. It looks like the default for this option has been switched to off from 9 onwards.

N

Hi Natty, yeah I forgot about this thread, the problem was solved on another forum for me, but thanks for the reply :) I guess the idea behind the decision was to keep the curves looking as clean as possible.

Natty99
03-28-2007, 06:49 AM
Oops, sorry for un-earthing a dead thread. I didn't see the post date. I did a search for the problem, and after finding the answer saw someone else with the same.

DMarkwick
03-28-2007, 06:57 AM
Hey, no problem at all. As I said I forgot to come back and deal with it when I found the answer, but you know how it is - you get the solution then you use the solution :D