PDA

View Full Version : New Face At Newtek (Yellow hair included)

ACross
02-10-2006, 04:33 PM
Fellow VT users,

I wanted to let you know about a very exciting development in the world of video testing here at Newtek. I am very proud to be able to say that John Perkins has joined us as a full time testing engineer and is going to take on the role of heading up the testing for our video product line. As such, I am certain that you are going to be seeing and hearing a lot more from him! One of his missions is to find better ways to test our products, so I am expecting things to start changing soon ... or that they already have !

Jeremy Wiseman will be moving to a new position, heading up our newly-established turn-key systems group; which will be concentrating on a number of very exciting plans that we will share with you as we get closer to NAB

I hope that you will join me in congratulating Jeremy and welcoming John to the team.

Andrew Cross, Ph.D
VP of Software Engineering,
NewTek, www.newtek.com

billmi
02-10-2006, 04:43 PM
I think the cat has already gotten out of the bag on that, but it's still good news.

Not only with John's presence in the forum, but with increased interaction on behalf of yourself and other NewTek staff members in the last week or so. I'm seeing more solid answers to people's questions, and appreciating it.

Scott Bates
02-10-2006, 05:44 PM
Congrats John! :thumbsup: I was hoping that's what you were referring to when you were recently talking about a possible move. Hope this doesn't mean you'll be a stranger around here. :help:

John Perkins
02-10-2006, 06:38 PM
Don't worry, I don't think I can get much stranger around here ;)

It's just that now I can post from work without getting in trouble!

Simian
02-11-2006, 05:45 AM
Awesome Neon. Go get em!

Rich O

Pete Draves
02-11-2006, 06:56 AM
Congrats to both

Pete

deejay
02-19-2006, 06:18 PM
Hello deejay it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Congrats John! There, I've fullfilled my obligation ;D