PDA

View Full Version : Color me stupid but ...

Elowan
02-03-2006, 11:24 AM
... where does one sign up for the beta program? :confused:

mattclary
02-03-2006, 11:31 AM
You are only eligible if you have paid for the upgarde to 9, in which case you should have gotten an e-mail with details. If you have and have not gotten said e-mail, I would contact NewTek.

Thor Simpson
02-03-2006, 11:38 AM
"255, 255, stupid" ;)

Assuming you got the email that mattclary mentioned, you will have to wait until the beta period begins and then you will be able to download the software after agreeing to the NDA terms through the members area of this site. It's not online yet.

mosconariz
02-03-2006, 11:46 AM
Thanks Thor, I was feeling stupid myself too... :lol:

RudySchneider
02-03-2006, 02:27 PM
Those of us who only recently purchased LW8 (8.5, actually) are also eligible for beta testing and an upgrade. BTW, I got an email this morning that 14 February (don'tcha just LOVE NewTek?) is when they plan to start the Open Beta program...

Elowan
02-03-2006, 03:53 PM
You are only eligible if you have paid for the upgarde to 9, in which case you should have gotten an e-mail with details. If you have and have not gotten said e-mail, I would contact NewTek.

#1 - upgrade bought and paid for; got VUE 5 and LWCAD as well
#2 - got email sans details :thumbsdow

Elowan
02-03-2006, 03:55 PM
"255, 255, stupid" ;)

Assuming you got the email that mattclary mentioned, you will have to wait until the beta period begins and then you will be able to download the software after agreeing to the NDA terms through the members area of this site. It's not online yet.

Now that's an answer I can relate to! Considering there were no links in the email I got.

I'm still stupid though since it looks as if I didn't read the email carefully enough. :p