PDA

View Full Version : um...where is the activation number??? (LWcad)

nerdyguy227
02-01-2006, 07:14 PM
I did the stuff: entered my email and lock code and it gave me the download link saying I will get the activation number since the email has been sent

I think it takes an email an average of 2-5 min to get in the recievers inbox. It has been 3 days

anybody else have this problem?

any newtak administrators who can varify the system wasnt working and is now?

did I do something wrong???

thanks

dgon64
02-01-2006, 07:24 PM
The problems most people had with getting their LWCAD activation number was their e-mail address on file with Newtek was either outdated or just plain wrong. I would check this first because most people who successfully received their activation number including myself, received it in a matter of minutes. Other than that contacting Newtek directly would be your next option.

nerdyguy227
02-01-2006, 07:25 PM
nevermine I just found I had a different email address in the account used for this than for the message board account

I thought they were the same thing

nerdyguy227
02-01-2006, 07:25 PM
wow that was odd I just posted it then the answer appeared before my post

Verlon
02-02-2006, 05:11 AM
I had that problem for a week, and I have had the same address for all my 3d needs since 1999 (and with Newtek since 5.5).

I never did find out why I wasn't getting the emails... I spent time on the phone with NT and they couldn't figure it out either. I turned off all my spam rules...no help. I even went directly to the server and bypassed outlook alltogether and it just wasn't coming.

But yesterday, fate smiled on me.....the polygon fixing part of the plugin alone was a godsend...nevermind the LWCad tools.