PDA

View Full Version : W tools activation number?

peteb
01-25-2006, 05:04 PM
I applied for the free w tools 1.5 version that you get if you pre-ordered Lightwave 9. As far as I know I done everything right by entering my serial number from my Vue cd case. It all seemed to go through fine but I haven't recieved and confimation to tell me what my activation number is. This was on Sunday so I was hoping I'd have it by now. Have I done something wrong or does it take a while? Also I can't seem to find anything about it on the site anymore I thought it would be front page?

Pete B

JamesCurtis
01-25-2006, 10:40 PM
Your LWCAD 1.5 tools activation code is sent by Newtrek to your current profiles email address. Check the Newtek registration site to see that it's correct. Othar than that, no idea what the problem may be for you.

peteb
01-26-2006, 04:52 AM
Well I haven't changed my address since I registered so I don't think it's that. I can't seem to find the offer anywhere any more so I don't know how to go about checking they got my right email address.

Pete B

JamesCurtis
01-26-2006, 03:21 PM
I originally thought I had the correct email address on the newtek registration page, but when I checked it, an old email address was there from 2-3 years past. So I changed it to my current one BEFORE downloading the LWCAD file from the Newtek Registration page. I'm almost certain that I had put my current one there before, but 2-3 years ago I was on dialup and not my current DSL. The link for the LWCAD download page is at the top of the Registration page after you log in.