PDA

View Full Version : surfaces update in layout

Meerah
01-24-2006, 06:12 AM
Hi
I have model of eye with top most cornea surface. I adjusted the parameters to
reflect outer environment, but it was not enough. So I made in modeler seperate surface (lens) from cornea. For first time I made the lens surface too big so I narrowed the selection and changed to surfaces (both..rest of cornea and lens) again.. But it didnt update in modeler..do I have to reset all adjustments done to those surfaces in modeler or layout or is the clue somewhere else ?
Thanks in advance

toby
01-25-2006, 02:26 AM
Can't understand what you're saying - "narrowed the selection and changed to surfaces"?
Maybe post an image of the problem?

Meerah
01-25-2006, 08:16 AM
I ment to say that I encountred problem while switching to layout after I messed up surfaces. I changed the surface to another one and saved in modeler but that changed surface did not update in layout. :bangwall:

toby
01-26-2006, 02:20 AM
Oh it's a Hub question - I don't use it, so I can only suggest that you first make sure it's actually connected, and if so save and close the model, then load it again...

Filmdesigner
01-26-2006, 09:29 PM
I gotta say. Many of my crashes seem to stem from this very issue with updating through the hub. I am about to disable it and do my saving externally.

prospector
01-26-2006, 09:58 PM
try closing surface panel and then reopen, it should be updated