PDA

View Full Version : 3D Rendering??? - stereoscopic

ruud
01-24-2006, 02:57 AM
Hi,

you all know that kind of films of which you get some glasses (red/green - blue/red). When you put them on, while the movie is playing ofcourse, you just see the images flying towards you in full color and really 3D.

Now, in lightwave there is stereoscopic rendering, but, how can I make the films where you can use the glasses for a real 3D view?

Are there thirdparty plugins that can help me simulate this effect?

Thanks in advance

Ruud

DoF
01-24-2006, 09:17 AM
You don't need third party plugs because this function is built right into LW out-of-the-box.
As far as I remember without having LW up on this computer, it's Control-F8 to bring up the "Effect," "Processing" dialog box. Under "Add Image Filter" (not "Add Pixel Filter"), select "Anaglyph Stereo: Compose."

Paul_Boland
01-24-2006, 11:54 AM
You don't need third party plugs because this function is built right into LW out-of-the-box.
As far as I remember without having LW up on this computer, it's Control-F8 to bring up the "Effect," "Processing" dialog box. Under "Add Image Filter" (not "Add Pixel Filter"), select "Anaglyph Stereo: Compose."

Thanks great to know, thanks very much :thumbsup: .

Mha8649
01-24-2006, 04:31 PM
Theres two ones simulate and ones I think composit ....does anyone know the difference..?