PDA

View Full Version : UAV Poster

Meaty
01-20-2006, 11:35 AM
This graphic was created as a booth display graphic for the ACCESS 5 program. The display was 10 feet wide and 9' feet tall! The actual graphic was 17700 pixels across.

Today, my boss received a call from the people who fabricated the display and asked permission to reprint it for their own showroom. I was quite flattered in as much as they picked mine among the thousands of displays they make each year.

So, I thought I would post it here. This is a long time finished, but feedback is always welcome.

http://www.deadpixelsociety.com/access_5.jpg

sidewing
01-25-2006, 12:04 PM
Very nice!

I love this poster. Especially great to have these clients under your portfolio belt...

John

objuan
01-27-2006, 02:27 PM
17700 pixels, that's a big honken image. Did you render the clouds with voxels, or do just have a nice cloud image that big? If it's an image do you feel like ziping it and posting it, cause it looks like it would be nice to scroll along for a while at 720 pixels.

Meaty
01-30-2006, 11:52 AM
The background clouds were an image. I would post it for you, but I got it from the stock photography service shutterstock.com. That place is a nice deal. It was like $130 for a month and you can download 25 images a day. The background image was 5120 pixels across. I just had to stretch it... but it holds up on the display.