PDA

View Full Version : Formula 1 - McLaren MP4-20b

L_RZA
01-13-2006, 08:12 AM
Hi there Guys,
From memory I havent posted in here before ..

Anyway here is my latest/first finished personal project .. looking back now all of my other 'finished' projects are very 'unfinished' so we could possibly expect more in the near future.
I really feel this project has helped me mature as a 3D artist, learning to be more fussy etc, also trying new techniques, so thank you all who posted comments on my WIP.

So have a good ol' c+c .. I am happy to answer any questions or post wires etc.

Cheers
L

richdj
01-13-2006, 09:51 AM
Very cool!!!

Rich

L_RZA
02-26-2006, 03:56 PM
I think this is the latest render .. I forgot to post, altough I am pretty sure I have one somewhere that is newer .. ahh, I know but heres something ..

Sekhar
02-26-2006, 04:11 PM
Cool car, but not so cool ground... Also, I love the tires, but the front ones seem a bit odd to me (like ribbed on the top).

Cougar12dk
02-26-2006, 05:42 PM
I'd think that's 'cos they're rain-tyres

riki
02-26-2006, 06:58 PM
mmm nice one. looks great

L_RZA
02-27-2006, 02:45 AM
Cheers guys,
Regarding the tyres I am assuming you are talking about the grooves .. that is F1 regulations, they dont use slicks ... or maybe youre talking about the swiggley bits on the grooves .. that'd be the commpression from the upload, I'll post a high rez high AA once I get my new Mac (from a link), unfortunately I dont have LW on this machine that I am using at the mo' so I cant rectify that little problem, but thanks for the comments ..

Cheers,
L

Cougar12dk
02-27-2006, 03:18 AM
Oh yea........the new F1 regulations :)

Sorry, didn't think of that :P

ruud
03-01-2006, 05:53 AM
nice one, it still misses a beautiful render, put it on a stand or something... something with spotlights and a couple of showgirls ;)

L_RZA
03-01-2006, 02:43 PM
Haha, cheers guys ...
Ruud, yea Ive been racking my brain to think of a decent environment .. I did have a go if you have a look at the WIP, however nothing has ever really rocked my boat, if you know what I mean ..

Anyway, I should have my new laptop tomorrow so I'll get back crack very soon ..