PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the width of the posts?

Johnny
01-11-2006, 02:49 PM
Does somebody at NT need to take a look-see at their CSS for these pages?

I'm having to open Safari almost all the way to see posts even in threads where nobody has posted a humongous image.

Couldn't somebody change the width of that portion to be some % of window width rather than an absolute length as now seems to be the case?

For example, if you go to the threads listing for this forum, the thread title column scales up and down with the width of the browser window; IMO, the actual posts should do that, too.

J

marlo.steed
01-11-2006, 09:54 PM
That is working on mine. Not a problem here.

Safari 2.03

marlo.steed
01-11-2006, 10:09 PM
Update, oddly enough on your post it works perfectly but then on others it doesn't, so it is inconsistent.

riki
01-11-2006, 11:32 PM
Haven't seen that problem yet. Using Mozilla.

Johnny
01-12-2006, 12:51 AM
well, for me, several threads here are OK..one thread which is not OK is " LW not Intel Mac compatible...?" << with respect to width being scalable within the browser window.

J

habaņero
01-12-2006, 04:16 AM
I get 1 problem with opera and it is people posting several large images in one post. These stack horizontally instead of vertically and get cropped so they are not possible to view. I have a button called "fit width" that will force (shrink) them but then I have to open the images one by one in another window to browse them.

Nigel Baker
01-12-2006, 10:31 AM
Ever since the new version, there are weird inconsistant problems happening all over I find.

Also this quick post issue never works, I find.