PDA

View Full Version : Line 244? Ahhh, where are my textures!

Johnsongraphix
01-09-2006, 07:42 AM
I screwed up somehow and i keep getting a message Line 244 something or other. When I render All my texture are missing. I hope this isn't perminate.
Anyhow, Can someone please tell me which file I need to fix or replace in my Lightwave application folder?

BeeVee
01-09-2006, 09:19 AM
The picture is not related to your texture problem. Load Layout and hit Ctrl Q to bring up the Master Plug-ins window. You'll see an entry here for Window Configure that you can get rid of. For textures disappearing I would suggest that perhaps you aren't saving your objects as well as saving your scenes?

B

Johnsongraphix
01-09-2006, 12:24 PM
I'm not new to using lightwave but I am new to screamernet. Over the weekend I was learning how to set up a renderfarm and I think I might have misplace or overwrote a config file. My images not loading problem, started after this error message started poping up. I think it is directly releated. Any ideas?

Ryan

gerry_g
01-09-2006, 12:49 PM
On a Mac at least the windows config error is the result of having generated a new config file that is now sitting in your User>Library>Preference Files, (called something like Lightwave Windows .cnfg) deleting it usually resolves the issue. As for the textures not loading, did you reset your contents directory's file path when using screamer net and now need to go reset it

Johnsongraphix
01-09-2006, 01:59 PM
I replaced all my preference files and the message went away. I'm still having issues with fprime and the UI. I'm just going to reinstall the program. Thanks for all the help.