PDA

View Full Version : Aaahahaha!!!!! I'm Getting ****** Up With Lw!!!!

5had0w
01-08-2006, 08:56 AM
HELP PLZ!!! OR I WILL **** NEWTEK RESPONSABLES!!!! WHY ARE THESE BUGS HAPPENING?!!!HELP ME B4 I KILL SOMEONE!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/7352/argh0jc.th.jpg (http://img287.imageshack.us/my.php?image=argh0jc.jpg)

UnCommonGrafx
01-08-2006, 09:12 AM
Have you taken the time to look through a manual?

And showing a screen of LW as a 'bug' is kind of... telling that you haven't.

If you want help, be reasonable in asking. Your levity is missing the mark. And your 'bug' pic says nothing.

5had0w
01-08-2006, 09:16 AM
:grumpy: dude every time i load modeler or lw i can see anything... but i know a way to solve this... reinstall (worked the last time with a corrupted plugin or bug) :thumbsup:

UnCommonGrafx
01-08-2006, 09:26 AM
I presume you mean, "... can't see anything..."
What do you mean by 'anything'? And what do you expect to see? So far, it seems like your system is ... forgetful.
Also, specs on your computer might help; what kind of vid card would be most helpful. The only thing I can't see that I would expect to see is grid lines. But only you know if you've turned them off.

It's hard for the world to figure out what's wrong with so little info.

5had0w
01-08-2006, 09:36 AM
lol i didn't turn them off =p i don't even know how... about my pc specs...
my pc has:

-XFX GeForce FX 5700LE 256MB DDR(the worst u can get |never buy LE or SE versions);
-CPU Pentium 4 3.2Ghz LGA775;
-512MB RAM (i know it's not good);
-Monitor Sony 19" (lol this is irrevelant, i just wanted to say =P);
-anything else?

Hoopti
01-08-2006, 11:23 AM
It also looks like you're running some windows add-in to change the look for your desktop since the basic color scheme of Lightwave has also changed. That could be your culprit as well. Just an idea.

TMK123
01-08-2006, 11:42 AM
Another idea would be to be a tad bit more professional about the way you make posts, you're post makes me think you're a 12 year old.

About you're problem, if you know how to fix it, then why post?

You're screenshot shows us nothing except the beautiful Lightwave Interface.

-Alex

5had0w
01-08-2006, 11:51 AM
Well to start, i don't know how to solve the problem. I reinstalled and it worked but i don't want to be doing that everytime i get a problem. And the screenshot show "us" the problem i had. I had no grid lines, and i didn't turn them off because i don't know where to do it (i just started modeler and i saw it like it is on the screenshot)
Anyway I solved the problem and thanks (i guess)

Marvin Miller
01-08-2006, 12:44 PM
Hi 5hadow,

It looks like you are having some type of OpenGL display problem. One thing I might suggest is to update your display drivers. You might also try is to run DXDiag from a command prompt. (Choose Run... from the Windows Start Menu and type dxdiag in the prompt.) DXDiag has some diagnostic tools, so you might run them to make sure your computer can display proplerly.

5had0w
01-08-2006, 12:57 PM
Thanks m8. Everything is ok (i checked now) and I already checked it on xmas eve :)

theo
01-08-2006, 01:22 PM
Killimg someone over a bug is a bit strange m8. Are you sure you do not need medication?

5had0w
01-08-2006, 01:27 PM
... hey i solved the problem...that was just frustation i think lol

Docsimps
01-09-2006, 03:09 PM
Hello all, I am relatively new to lightwave (3 mths), I just upgraded to VT 4.6; can anyone tell me how to access the FX Monkey?

Thanks in advance.

inquisitive
01-09-2006, 09:40 PM
Hello all, I am relatively new to lightwave (3 mths), I just upgraded to VT 4.6; can anyone tell me how to access the FX Monkey?

Thanks in advance.

fx monkey is only included in vt4.6 w/ lw8 but not in the upgrade that has lw7.5. It is a Lightwave plugin, should be somewhere in the menu's.
(it used to be included with vt2 LWexpress)

I have vt4.6 w/ 7.5 so unfortunately i cannot be of more help.