PDA

View Full Version : LW9 - anyone's guess when it will be shipped ?

wtdedula
01-07-2006, 06:20 AM
Hello All;
Anyone's guess when LW9 will be shipped ? I just placed an upgrade order for it at Safe Harbor yesterday and they said they don't know but sort-of said they heard it could be this month. They wanted to charge me shipping twice so I told them to hold off sending Vue 5 until they could send me the full package at once. I wonder if Newtek charges twice for shipping. I also ordered two upgrade copies for the office (quite a while ago) ... since we get a lots of summer students who love to learn modeling.

Btw - I do appreciate Newtek waiting until they're good and ready so they get it relatively bug-free but they are tempting us with tutorials, and announcements, and such :-) ! Like a kid on Christmas morning ...

Tim

wtdedula
01-07-2006, 10:38 AM
Oops ... sorry. I didn't check that other forum. I was suprised why no one brought up the issue here and now I know why.

Tim

Carm3D
01-07-2006, 11:20 AM
I'm guessing February.

cagey5
01-07-2006, 11:39 AM
I'm guessing June..

Skonk
01-07-2006, 12:03 PM
They're planning on running a public beta for owners of lightwave 8.x and thats not ready yet so the full version seems to me to be some time off, i would think end of the first quarter if we're very lucky, but most likely it will be later than that even.

5had0w
01-07-2006, 12:16 PM
im guessing when it will come out :boogiedow lol