PDA

View Full Version : Don Ballance and Ralph Messana back at NewTek

Kurtis
01-06-2006, 01:43 PM
NewTek is pleased to announce that Don Ballance and Ralph Messana have rejoined the company. Don and Ralph have spent the last two years developing and promoting the 3D Arsenal suite of software tools, a companion to LightWave 3D. 3D Arsenal is designed to make the creation of motion graphics quick and easy for video producers and editors not already versed in 3D animation. The software suite comes with interactive training materials and over 750 scenes to use as templates for the creation of incredible 3D Video Effects and Logo Animations. NewTek has acquired all the rights and ownership of the 3D Arsenal software and content to add to the NewTek 3D line. As members of the NewTek staff, Don and Ralph will assist in the management and further development of 3D Arsenal and additional 3D related products.

One of Don and Ralph's first responsibilities will be to join other NewTek staff members on a pre-NAB promotional tour featuring the full line of NewTek products: VT[4], TriCaster, LightWave 3D v9 and 3D Arsenal. Tour details with dates and locations will follow shortly.

ted
01-06-2006, 11:09 PM
I don't like to double post on threads, but I thought this was worthy, so...
Waaaaaaaay Cooooooool!!!
I'm so glad for them, NewTek and us.
I think this is also an indicator that NewTek made some hard decisions in a tough time, (which were probably wise in hind sight), and those times are getting better. I'm glad NewTek brought Don and Ralph back again, good news for us all!

LW_jackn
01-07-2006, 09:15 AM
Resistance is futile...

You will be assimilated...

:p

ackees
01-07-2006, 03:09 PM
Er... well... I looked at the demo reel and it looked like 1980 retro tv. Or maybe 1975. Show something 2006 ish.