PDA

View Full Version : Leigh on freelancing - very informative...

stevecullum
12-24-2005, 08:01 PM
Incase anyone missed it...

http://www.out-sourcer.com/interviews/Leigh.php

PS - Merry Xmas

Chuck
12-25-2005, 06:04 AM
Terrific interview with some great pointers on freelancing!

Folks also shouldn't miss out on her book LightWave 3D 8 Texturing...it's an incredible resource.

99sproth
12-25-2005, 01:48 PM
WAIT A SECOND

I wrote that article.

mwahhaha!

Cheers for posting this Steve! :thumbsup: Hope your enjoyng chrimbo! :king:

Does anyone have any ideas of who I should do next.. :p I have a small waiting list of people who want to do it. I'm hoping to do one a week, every week.

Merry Christmas!

-Simon

www.out-sourcer.com

stevecullum
12-25-2005, 01:57 PM
I think its always good to hear how successful Lightwave freelancers have made it in the world. It's just a shame their aren't that many LW gigs in the UK at the moment.

Looking forward to reading your next one dude... :thumbsup:

99sproth
12-25-2005, 02:03 PM
I think its always good to hear how successful Lightwave freelancers have made it in the world. It's just a shame their aren't that many LW gigs in the UK at the moment.

Looking forward to reading your next one dude... :thumbsup:

Hehe next up is Kanga from cgtalk. Then I'm going to try to get stahlberg, No idea how yet, cause Leigh came forward herself!

And Steve.. Its christmas, why are you not drunk? I only came on to check my webservers. I demand you start drinking immediately!

Simon

adrian
12-26-2005, 02:10 AM
Good interview.

(I'm not drunk because I'm at sodding work at 9am on Boxing Day :thumbsdow )

Adrian.

stevecullum
12-26-2005, 01:05 PM
Leigh may or may not use LW anymore, but it doesn't really matter. She has a bucket load of experience and her input is most welcome.

Cheers Leigh :thumbsup:

stevecullum
12-26-2005, 01:08 PM
And Steve.. Its christmas, why are you not drunk? I only came on to check my webservers. I demand you start drinking immediately!

Hehe, just cracked open some Christmas spirits :D

99sproth
12-26-2005, 02:13 PM
The software is irrelevant. Although to be fair once a lightwaver always a lightwaver!

Hehe, just cracked open some Christmas spirits :D

I'm on the ale. wooo!

I've just realised I havn't updated my userpicture for .. 3 years. wow. Time for an update.

Simon