PDA

View Full Version : Announce: Template Maker for TriCaster

dhomas
12-14-2005, 10:26 AM
youngmonkey is pleased to announce that our very popular VT plugin Template Maker, is now available for TriCaster.

Template Maker allows you to create custom Overlays within the TriCaster. You are no longer restricted to just the presets included with the TriCaster. Design alpha channel overlays, lower thirds, or even full screen graphic displays - fast and easy!

dhomas
01-09-2006, 11:15 AM
Demos are now available for Template Maker and MIDI-VT for TriCaster.

wftiv
01-28-2006, 05:18 PM
Just what the doctor ordered so I ordered it. We do a lot of Tricaster work and need to customize lower 1/3's for different clients. This should do the trick. Now that I sit here egarly awaiting its arrival, I have a question. Does this software get loaded onto the Tricaster? And if it does, does it present any problems from NewTek's point of view?

Bill

dhomas
01-28-2006, 05:32 PM
Our TriCaster plugins integrate directly into the TriCaster user interface. NewTek is supportive of all of our plugins.

DonN
01-31-2006, 01:42 PM
this should be a must have add on to every Tricaster sale.
Don

dhomas
01-31-2006, 01:51 PM
>> this should be a must have add on to every Tricaster sale.

I'll happily support that idea!

wftiv
02-07-2006, 12:05 AM
Bought the software and it installed easily. But I have run into a brick wall when it comes to saving and bringing into the Tricaster Template Maker .png images with transparent backgrounds. I make a 1440 X 1080 new transparent background, cut and paste the graphical element (lower 1/3 background with logo) onto the transparent background. Then I saved the file as a .png. When I bring it over my network to the Tricaster Template Maker it has a solid white background and of course is useless for creating a lower 1/3. Is there something that I am missing in Photoshop? Any Photoshop experts out there that have solved this issue? I would appreciate any help since I need to have this functioning within a week for an upcoming show.
Thanks,
Bill