PDA

View Full Version : Licensing information contact

Katachi
12-12-2005, 08:22 AM
Hi,

I have a licensing question as I have now purchased LW7.5 from an old user and I want to buy the upgrade to LW9 (before the offer ends), however I cannot reach the old licensee of the license and would like to know if he transferred the license already.

Who could I contact to get this information? I have all necessary stuff here (dongle, cd etc.)

Thanks
Katachi

Katachi
12-12-2005, 08:27 AM
Ok, I have just purchased the update but I think they will ask me for my serial number. Where can I find that? Is it the one on the dongle or is it that amazingly long one I can find with the CD?

All very confusing :)

Liberator
12-12-2005, 11:15 AM
What kind of Dongle do you have? USB or Serial? My USB Dongle has the LW serial on it, so I guess it would be that one.

Your best bet for information is to contact Newtek Europe (http://www.newtek-europe.com/uk/contacts/contact.html) . I called them last week when my Dongle broke after my computer fell over and crushed it! They were very helpful and I had a replacement Dongle in less than a week - Free of charge!:boogiedow

Katachi
12-12-2005, 12:26 PM
Hi Liberator,

I have a serial dongle and it has a serial on it (but itīs a very short number, so I didnīt think this could be it. Is it that short?). Will contact Newtek Europe to be sure :)

Thank you!