PDA

View Full Version : ToyBox for Aura/AuraVT - Demo Version available

SBowie
05-10-2003, 09:06 AM
I'm very pleased to be able to invite all here to help themselves to a working demo version of the ToyBox version 2.5. Some here have been using the release version already, but now you can all try this out.

This version is ONLY for Aura 2.5b and AuraVT owners. Users of AuraDV can access the (far less capable but still cool) "ToyBoxDV" version free on the NewTekPro site - you others, it's time to upgrade :-p)

Demo Version Info Pages (www.videotoasterworx.com/toybox)

Just follow the links to the demo download form from the page above.

The demo version offers a number of fully functional tools, and is not time limited. (There are far less image maps included in the demo version, but you can always add your own.) If you do check it out, and have any suggestions at all for future additions ... please let me know :)

--
Regards, Steve

LIGHTWORX Graphics & Video, Toronto Phone (416)633-0191
NewTek Toaster[2] & LightWave 3D Authorized, Casablanca Avio
[email protected] http://www.videotoasterworx.com

stoehr
05-10-2003, 11:31 AM
Thanks Steve.

sierra
07-15-2003, 11:27 AM
I just loaded it in and have been playing with it awhile. I can set the world on fire in 30 seconds. I did a tutorial in NewTekPro for making flames and it worked great. But it was a lot of steps. This is just a few clicks of my mouse.

The CG fx are eye-popping. Such a useful set of options for Aura. For those of us who have be very careful how we use our limited funding it's a pleasure to really get my money's worth. I can't recommend it enough. Thanks so much Steve!

Cordially,

Sierra