PDA

View Full Version : my fridge...

alvin_cgi
12-08-2005, 06:36 PM
Hi all, this is my 1st Lightwave art work post here, any comment welcome...

I done this about few months ago, is a GE fridge with stainless steel finished, this project was to animate a 30sec TV commercial, I have modeling whole fridge(exterior only!) and composited in AFX with some real video footages and still images... it was good fun!!

These images you see here; color, contrast, has been enhanced for still image purpose.

alvin_cgi
12-08-2005, 06:38 PM
Here is another one... :)

automan25
12-09-2005, 08:33 AM
Very Nice. The stainless steel finish is particularly good. Would you mind explaining the technique behind it?

alvin_cgi
12-09-2005, 07:24 PM
Thanks automan25,

There is HDRI refliction and all others was control by surface editor, notthing really fancy as far as I can remember, I will gather all information and post here later. :D

You can also go to http://www.spinquad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9823

I have posted some bigger size images and wires image there.

Tim13
12-12-2005, 03:44 AM
great work! especially the stainless steel finish. could you possibly give us more detail on your texturing. thanks

radams
12-12-2005, 06:55 AM
It does look great...but to make it look more here in the real world...you need to add in a little dirt...such as smudges and finger prints, etc...Unless you want this show room look.

I would also give it more environment of the kitchen around it.

Good work, Keep it up ;)

Cheers,

alvin_cgi
12-15-2005, 01:50 PM
great work! especially the stainless steel finish. could you possibly give us more detail on your texturing. thanks

Thanks, I will post those details here... soon. :D

alvin_cgi
12-15-2005, 01:57 PM
It does look great...but to make it look more here in the real world...you need to add in a little dirt...such as smudges and finger prints, etc...Unless you want this show room look.

I would also give it more environment of the kitchen around it.

Good work, Keep it up ;)

Cheers,

Hi radams, thanks for your time. :)
It is for show room and stylish look, need to be clean and tidy, no smudges and finger prints allowed.
Kitchen environment will be great! :agree: