PDA

View Full Version : trial

sarangu_susheel
12-06-2005, 03:03 AM
does the company give any trial or what is the cheapest version available

ercaxus
12-06-2005, 08:43 AM
I believe you can request a demo version from Newtek via email. They have a great deal on Lightwave and Vue combo right now, and also you get a free Lightwave 9 upgrade, check it out:
http://shop.newtek.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=7

btw: Even though it says "Full" in that page for LW, (AFAIK) they don't have a light, ultra-light or menthol version of lightwave (maybe Inspire, but that's (almost) a seperate product).

Weetos
12-06-2005, 09:02 AM
I think the demo CD is only available in US, since you're living in India I don't think you can get one. NT Europe told me that for now, the only way to test LW8.x is to purchase a LW seat then they give your money if you're not satisfied. Otherwise you can download a LW7.5 upgrade on NT website, it will run in discovery mode.

it's a chance that the demo cd is not only available to San Antonio people :thumbsdow

gjjackson
12-06-2005, 10:09 AM
You can download the 7.5d version here. It should run in demo mode, without a dongle.

ftp://ftp.newtek.com/pub/Patches/LightWave_Windows/lw75d/

The help file here, which is huge.

ftp://ftp.newtek.com/pub/Patches/LightWave_Windows/lw75c/

Wickster
12-07-2005, 07:33 PM
i know this is a little off topic but...whatever happened to "Inspire?" I know it was suppose to get reworked about the same time as LW9 but no one has ever mention anything of it...not even in siggraph.

anything???

CB_3D
12-07-2005, 08:05 PM
No demo of the current version.......how can this be possible? :question: :question: :question: