PDA

View Full Version : I need help with a pathetic problem...

malcolmwins
12-02-2005, 07:59 AM
I went to undo something through the menu (im new) and I wasnt really paying attention and after two clicks all of a sudden the entire menu disapeared. I'm not even sure what it was i clicked. Because I dont know any commands I have no idea what to do to get it back. So now im looking at this screen and i don't have a clue what to do.

twine
12-02-2005, 08:07 AM
That would be ALT + F2 ;)

malcolmwins
12-02-2005, 08:16 AM
That would be ALT + F2 ;)

Thank you. Youve just restored my faith in internet forums. :thumbsup:

Captain Obvious
12-02-2005, 09:05 AM
You can also hit d for display options and click the interface tab. Uncheck "hide toolbar".

jpaugh78
12-02-2005, 09:03 PM
You would think that they could put a view tab up top (like every other program known to man) for such things. Or would that be asking to much? I did this one time too, and eventually figured it out.....it shouldnt' be that confusing imo.

jasonwestmas
12-03-2005, 10:11 AM
Thank you. Youve just restored my faith in internet forums. :thumbsup: You would think that they could put a view tab up top (like every other program known to man) for such things. Or would that be asking to much? I did this one time too, and eventually figured it out.....it shouldnt' be that confusing imo.

He He, you'll find that most 3D software is one hack after another esp. when you learn to rig and animate. However, this forum is one of the best, a lot of great people who enjoy helping others find those little tricks. Check out kurv studios too, great videos and support over there, both free and others with affordable pricing.

http://www.kurvstudios.com/forum/