PDA

View Full Version : Demo pages



SBowie
05-09-2003, 06:31 AM
Anybody want to help out an old buddy?

I'd like to have the new layout for my revised "ToyBox for Aura/TVPaint" webpages tested out, especially the 'download demo' form and function. The demo version is functional (and contains a handful of very cool working tools) -- I just want to be sure the website is :-)

Here's the link: ToyBox Web Pages (http://videotoasterworx.com/toybox/)

TIA!

Nat Lyman
05-09-2003, 07:53 AM
seems to work just fine. :D

Dangerman
05-20-2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by SBowie
Anybody want to help out an old buddy?

I'd like to have the new layout for my revised "ToyBox for Aura/TVPaint" webpages tested out, especially the 'download demo' form and function. The demo version is functional (and contains a handful of very cool working tools) -- I just want to be sure the website is :-)

Here's the link: ToyBox Web Pages (http://videotoasterworx.com/toybox/)

TIA!

All the navigation looked good. It wasn't unreasonably slow, even with my < 28k dialup.
Do you need the form tested as well?

SBowie
05-20-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Dangerman
All the navigation looked good. It wasn't unreasonably slow, even with my < 28k dialup.
Do you need the form tested as well?

Thanks, and sorry so long in saying that-- I haven't been in here for a bit. Sure, feel free to help youself to the demo. And let me know if there is any problem with it at all!

Dangerman
05-20-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by SBowie
Thanks, and sorry so long in saying that-- I haven't been in here for a bit. Sure, feel free to help youself to the demo. And let me know if there is any problem with it at all!

If you want someone to help with testing the demo, I really don't mind. As a general rule though, I don't download demo's of things I can't afford. (1) Slow download. (2) I get tempted to buy the good stuff ... and this looks like good stuff.

SBowie
05-20-2003, 03:56 PM
Heheh - suit yourself. I've had lots of downloads of the demo and no issues with it reported to date, but sometimes people just don't bother if they hit what seems to be a snag*.

Anyway the demo has a number of fully functional tools, and Aura can be configured to show only those, so I would say go for it -- the price is right. :)