PDA

View Full Version : Formula 1 Ferrari F2005

Josamoto
11-27-2005, 01:08 PM
Hi everyone!

This is my first 3D project ever! And thanks to all the input from so many different folks on different forums, it has come to this, after one months work!

This is Michael Schumachers Ferrari, not perfect, and not tailored to a specific race. I suppose you could say its a hybrid model, as there are so many changes to these cars during a Grand Prix season.

Anycase, your opinions are welcome! Enjoy!

safarifx
11-27-2005, 01:47 PM
@Josamoto

Welcome.
for a first work it is very good :)
you need now only more practice
thereby you become a little bit faster.

later & greetnx

safx

Josamoto
11-27-2005, 01:57 PM
Quite funny, what your'e saying appears to be more an more true every day! I remember some artist who modelled an octopus shaving its suckers of saying the same thing!

He mentioned, your good from the start, its just the speed you work at that gets better!

You have quite a few impressive posts yourself Safarifx!

Thanks for your comment!

safarifx
11-28-2005, 02:30 AM
Quite funny, what your'e saying appears to be more an more true every day! I remember some artist who modelled an octopus shaving its suckers of saying the same thing!

He mentioned, your good from the start, its just the speed you work at that gets better!

You have quite a few impressive posts yourself Safarifx!

Thanks for your comment!

@Josamoto

LOL & Respect :)

later & greetnx

safx

3dworks
11-29-2005, 02:48 AM
Hi everyone!

This is my first 3D project ever! And thanks to all the input from so many different folks on different forums, it has come to this, after one months work!

This is Michael Schumachers Ferrari, not perfect, and not tailored to a specific race. I suppose you could say its a hybrid model, as there are so many changes to these cars during a Grand Prix season.

Anycase, your opinions are welcome! Enjoy!

hi, very hard work and nice and detailed model... compliments for a first project!

just two small tips to make this image even better. the texture map for the asphalt seems to be off scale, try to reduce its size. at the present it makes your model appears like a toy because of this, you will see that using the right size it will become a real car :) look at the bumps in the forground and compare to the texture on the wheels of the car to get the idea. also, try to make the contrast of the rendered image a little bit snappier. maybe work with the 'levels' in photoshop to do so.

cheers

markus

Josamoto
11-29-2005, 07:39 AM
Thanks for the advice guys!

I'm going to re-render the image tonight with the smaller floor textures. I'll work on the levels as well!