PDA

View Full Version : lost Tricaster admin Screen

dvejendla
11-22-2005, 01:20 AM
Hello Everyone,

After installing the latest Tricaster Patch, I seem to have lost the Tricaster admin screen (windows background). Does anyone know how to restore it? Thanks.

Deepak

nicholgh
12-15-2005, 03:54 PM
I can't get into Windows anymore. When I try to exit the TriCaster software and hit the admin button it just restarts the TriCaster software.

help please

Paul Lara
12-16-2005, 10:07 AM
I seem to have lost the Tricaster admin screen. Does anyone know how to restore it?

Deepak,
Right click on your desktop and choose properties. Then go to the Desktop tab and choose browse; you will then want to go to the C:\TriCaster\AdminPanel\index.htm and when you have the index.htm selected hit open.

Paul Lara
12-16-2005, 10:08 AM
I can't get into Windows anymore. When I try to exit the TriCaster software and hit the admin button it just restarts the TriCaster software.

This is a different problem than Deepak's.
Boot into safe mode (by holding down F8 during boot) and run the Reset Configs in the TriCaster folder.

dvejendla
12-31-2005, 11:37 PM
Thanks for the info Paul!! I was able to restore the admin panel.

Deepak,
Right click on your desktop and choose properties. Then go to the Desktop tab and choose browse; you will then want to go to the C:\TriCaster\AdminPanel\index.htm and when you have the index.htm selected hit open.