PDA

View Full Version : Roomlighting

Demon
11-18-2005, 05:56 PM
Hi all,

these are some shorts from a recent project i was involved. i had to finish up this room from scratch within 1 day. c&c welcome

cheers,

Demon

Demon
11-18-2005, 05:59 PM
DANG...sorry for the size of the pics.. :compbeati didnt know my self that they are that big. any chance to shrink them down afterwards? :help:

cheers,

Demon

Edit: just found out my self... ;D :hey:

murdoch
11-18-2005, 06:16 PM
Good work Demon, fast too. I particularly like the the carpet around the table's feet. Is that sas or displacement or post?

Nice one!

Demon
11-18-2005, 06:22 PM
thx murdoch, :thumbsup:

the carpet is saslite. no post process. yeah had to be fast thats why there some things not jsut 100% righti just realized now while i was looking at it again. i had a tight deadline. it got printed to a broshure in 3 inch x 2 inch size.

cheers,

Demon

prospector
11-18-2005, 06:49 PM
I was just getting ready to say great job....then I saw it

it was there in front of me all the time and I ALMOST missed it.

Oh how could you :D

here is my c&c;

on the second pic....why is there a hard shadow on the second layer of tiles??
And should there be 2 layers of tiles???

HMMMM
other than that..... :thumbsup:

Demon
11-18-2005, 06:56 PM
hey prospector,

well , what can i say... u r right... not a second layer but i deleted the ground layer for the tiles by accident. so the shadow of the tiles :stumped: we were in such a hurry, that noone saw that before...well as i posted earlier, tight deadline...

cheers,

Demon

Demon
11-21-2005, 04:19 AM
@all,

noone has to add something?

paulk
11-22-2005, 11:59 AM
@all,

noone has to add something?
In the first pic, where the two sliding glass doors overlap, the view through two panes of glass gets watery, almost like shower door "privacy" glass. Other than that, nice.

mattclary
11-22-2005, 01:19 PM
In the first pic, where the two sliding glass doors overlap, the view through two panes of glass gets watery, almost like shower door "privacy" glass. Other than that, nice.

Yeah, looks like a little too much noise on the refraction channel.

Demon
11-25-2005, 06:32 AM
@paulk: true :agree: , to be honest, i renderd without refraction on ;) took too long and i was in a huge hurry. I`ll render it out and let u see the result ;)

thx for the c&c

Demon