PDA

View Full Version : Laika

Riza
11-17-2005, 07:32 PM
Hi! This is Laika, my first 3d human made from scratch...she's a tank commander tho', but without her tank cause it still under contruction :2guns:
http://www.rizawerks.com/werks/images/Laika_rear.jpg
http://www.rizawerks.com/werks/images/Laika_stand.jpg

Hopes you guys like her :)

AverageJoe
11-18-2005, 09:25 AM
The Panty Tanks of the First Lingerie Division...hehe

Great char, better than I could do.

The only thing that bugs me about it is the hair. It doesn't seem to flow right and the specular seems a bit washed out, probably from glow.

Riza
11-18-2005, 10:08 AM
The Panty Tanks of the First Lingerie Division...hehe

Great char, better than I could do.

The only thing that bugs me about it is the hair. It doesn't seem to flow right and the specular seems a bit washed out, probably from glow.

:lol:
thanks, the hair is using saslite, and some polygon hair...it's tough to comb the saslite spline guide tho'..well, there's a first for everyone :lwicon:
thanks Joe! :)

objuan
11-18-2005, 01:15 PM
Looks great!

Just to be picky, I think her right leg is a little too thin/rectangular in the profile of the bottom picture. But then I do tend to like a little meat on a woman so maybe that's just my preferences.

Keep up the good work...

Demon
11-18-2005, 05:34 PM
good job... but yes, the hair seems too flat. but anyway i wouldnt mind dating her if she would be real... :beerchug:

cheers,

Demon

Riza
11-18-2005, 08:08 PM
@objuan: thanks man! yes, i have some critics about that in other forum, i will try to anticipate that in my next model ;) thanks! :lwicon:

@demon: thanks ;) ha...if she's real, i'll keep her all the time .. :D thanks..

newsvixen8
11-19-2005, 09:30 PM
I tend to agree with objuan, she needs more mass on those long thighs; she needs some defined quads and some gluts on the back-side if we are to believe she is powerful.

AverageJoe
11-20-2005, 12:03 PM
Actualy guys it's a perspective thing, if the angle was 90 degrees to the front then they would appear "meaty" as you so elegantly put it.

But yeah, power isn't really atributed to giant bulging muscles all the time, a good example is the goddess greek Ares (sp?)...