PDA

View Full Version : bathroom models download

Meerah
11-17-2005, 09:48 AM
Hello,
I need for my non-commercial project some really simple wash-basin,bath or shower.. Can anyone navigate me please to a site where I can download such a model for free ? Or does anyone have such model and would be so kind to supply it to me please ? I spent 3 hours desperately searchin for some tut or model but found nothing..
Thanx for any help

Gordonpee
11-17-2005, 10:23 AM
Meerah,

You might already have them.

Look in the LW supplied library of objects:
Objects/Household/Bathroom

Gordon

Meerah
11-17-2005, 11:30 AM
I have lightwave version 8 and I had not found dad sort of object..I might have some other version of library ... Would you mind sending me few objects to [email protected] ? I would be very happy..Cheers and c u

jpaugh78
11-17-2005, 05:22 PM
here are 2 bathtubs from3dcafe.com....

http://216.165.190.200/models/bath.zip <----standard tub
http://216.165.190.200/models/washtub.zip <---old style wash tub

Silkrooster
11-17-2005, 06:13 PM
I have lightwave version 8 and I had not found dad sort of object..I might have some other version of library ... Would you mind sending me few objects to [email protected] ? I would be very happy..Cheers and c u
At first I thought I did not either, but it is at Content\Classic Content\Objects\Household\Bathroom
BTW, it is not a good idea to ask for objects, scenes or textures from anyone, unless they are the owner of them. If you still can not find them, then ask Newtek, I am sure they would be glad to send to a new content CD with a minimum of a shipping charge(in otherwords I have no clue on what they will charge).
Silk

Meerah
11-18-2005, 07:16 AM
Hi all,
thanks all so far for help.. I downloaded the sample files from 3dcafe but the problem is that the extensions of these objects are .prj .. Is it some Lightwave extension or is it possible to open it by something else and convert it to lightwave object ?
Thanks

jpaugh78
11-18-2005, 08:45 AM
I hadn't checked them because i've never had a problem with anything from their site. I think they might be corrupt because i can't open them with 3dmax, lightwave or Modo. Hmm.