PDA

View Full Version : Morph Mixer Morphs Keep Disappearing

iggy21
11-14-2005, 02:50 PM
I set up an object with a simple morph. Opened it up in a new scene to test the morph w/ morph mixer (all looks well). I then load that object into my final scene, but when i add the morph via morph mixer, It reads '0 endomorphs' and i cant use any of the morphs. Can anyone help? Please....

Wonderpup
11-15-2005, 04:36 AM
Hi iggy21,

I remember someone posting advice on this issue quite recently- something about morphs and layers- can't quite remember the detail. I think it matters what layer is active when you create the morph. Sorry to be a bit vauge here.

I think it may have been Dodgy who posted on this, so if you do a search of his recent posts you may find something, or just a general forum search may be worth a go.

pooby
11-15-2005, 05:05 AM
If you add Morphmixer first, then add more morphs, it won't update in Layout automatically..
But if you remove Morphmixer and re-apply it, it will show the morphs.

It may have been fixed in a recent version

iggy21
11-15-2005, 07:59 AM
I did an initial search and couldnt come up with anything....

(also, i create all morphs in modeler before i open layout)

ray_tracer
11-18-2005, 01:25 PM
This just happened to me, as well. The morph had been working wonderfully and then one day simply went away. I had to go back into Modeller, open the object and re-do the "bkgd to morph" command (you know.....put the base layer in the foreground, morph layer in the background and then "bkgd to morph").

Now, it's functioning correctly again.....though I have to wonder for how long...