PDA

View Full Version : Where is hypervoxels button?

Elliott Kimmel
11-13-2005, 12:27 PM
Newbie here with LW8.3.

I'm watching videos seeing stuff with hypervoxels but I can't find a hypervoxels button (in Layout) on any menu. Is this a plugin I have to install from somewhere or is it in this version of LW?

Also, why is the Dynamic Obj button in layout always greyed out? I can't seem to use it at all.

Sorry I'm so lame but thanks.

SplineGod
11-13-2005, 08:07 PM
Go to the windows button in the upper left of the tool bar. Look for volumetrics. It should be under that.

Elliott Kimmel
11-14-2005, 02:35 PM
Thank you very much for replying, Mr. Spline God. I thought I looked through the volumetric stuff before and couldn't find it but I've found that I can use the plugins (FX-browser) to get to the dynamics. Still, I don't know why the "object dyn" button (in layout) is always greyed out. I've seen tutorials where one just opens up layout and without loading any objects or items, they can click that button but for me, that option is not available. If you happen to think of any reason, please let me know. Otherwise, all's working out for the time being.

Thanks again and THANKS A LOT for providing your free videos at Kurv.

Elliott

SplineGod
11-14-2005, 09:23 PM
You need to go into Edit Menu Layout and under the Item Tab----Add-----Dynamic Object and manually add the following:
add collision
add emitter
add wind
add gravity
etc

Once you do that then theyll show up