PDA

View Full Version : Animation: Wasp

Carm3D
11-09-2005, 01:02 PM
Hey all,

Just finished this fun little looping animation for a website: Linkypoo (http://www.carm3d.net/Media/MailSting/Wasp.htm)

Cheers!

starbase1
11-10-2005, 05:28 AM
Some VERY nice movement there!
:thumbsup:
Any particular reason you avoided the yellow and black stripey arse for the wasp?
:tsktsk:

Carm3D
11-10-2005, 11:11 AM
Thanks.. Yeah, these are the colours the client wanted.

mattclary
11-10-2005, 01:00 PM
Cool animation, Carm! Can you give us some info on how you got the lighting effect moving down the body? And how about the force waves?

I like your web site, by the way, very interesting, Really like the menu, especially the "About Carmen" selection, very funny!

Schwing
11-11-2005, 10:00 AM
Very nice. The only thing about it's movement that bugs :) me are the legs act like limp noodles, like they would if they were heavy. I think in real life, their legs respond with a little more ridgidity. A nice anim none the less. I really like the light effect. :thumbsup:

Cageman
11-12-2005, 02:09 AM
Nice animation! Such a cute little bug! :) :thumbsup:

Very nice. The only thing about it's movement that bugs :) me are the legs act like limp noodles, like they would if they were heavy. I think in real life, their legs respond with a little more ridgidity. A nice anim none the less. I really like the light effect. :thumbsup:

I would agree if the animation would be intended to mimic a real bug, which clearly isn't the goal. :)

Schwing
11-14-2005, 08:51 AM
I would agree if the animation would be intended to mimic a real bug, which clearly isn't the goal. :)

That's a shame. I though the goal was to make it act realistic even though it's not photo realistic. Better than most I've seen. :)