PDA

View Full Version : polygon and point colors

Tiffany
11-09-2005, 08:10 AM
Hi,

Is it possible to have points and/or polys in different objects in a different colors so that when i need to make alterations to a model i can see the points and polys easier in LW 7.5c?

I have had to make changes to an object that composed of several different objects that were placed together on a single layer, and it was the most time consuming, excrutiating affair, sorting one from the other, and i thought if it was possible to make the points or polys of different objects different colors so when all put on the same layer they are distinguishable, it would be great.

Thanks in advance

jpaugh78
11-09-2005, 09:15 AM
Maybe i'm understanding you wrong, but just make a new surface for each of the layers, and make each surface a different color. When you copy them to a new layer, the surfaces will copy over too. Unless i'm understanding you wrong of course, lol.

Integrity
11-09-2005, 12:58 PM
Look in the manual for Parts...I think this is what your looking for, I've never used them, but I've seen others use them to organize and see the different parts of their objects better.