PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Feedback

Rmarq
11-07-2005, 07:48 AM
Can Tricaster run a government access channel? The Village I work for has been granted a government access channel and I need a device that can run it. I know Tricaster can't schedule programming but I can live without that.
-Can it run 24/7?
-Can it scroll messages?
-Can I remote desktop into it?
Really I would be using it as a glorified VCR but most of the other options I have looked at are beyond budget.
I would be editing all clips on the VT4 (running the channel off the VT4 is not an option) and then transferring them over to "the device".
Thanks for any help.

Ryan

PIZAZZ
11-07-2005, 09:35 AM
Can Tricaster run a government access channel? The Village I work for has been granted a government access channel and I need a device that can run it. I know Tricaster can't schedule programming but I can live without that.
-Can it run 24/7?
-Can it scroll messages?
-Can I remote desktop into it?
Really I would be using it as a glorified VCR but most of the other options I have looked at are beyond budget.
I would be editing all clips on the VT4 (running the channel off the VT4 is not an option) and then transferring them over to "the device".
Thanks for any help.

Ryan

Ryan from what you describe, I believe you would be better suited with a VT and our Digital Broadcaster scheduling software.

We use a sff box with a VT in it to run a TV feed. The box has 500 gigabytes of storage for hours of storage and can be remotely controlled from anywhere.

Here is the kicker... the cost is similar to a TriCaster. :)

email me if you want more information.

Rmarq
11-07-2005, 10:47 AM
Jef

I emailed the "sales" address off your website,thanks :thumbsup:

tiff1967
11-07-2005, 08:01 PM
we would like more info [email protected]