PDA

View Full Version : Rendering help!!!!

alvin_cgi
11-06-2005, 05:01 PM
Please help... I am rendering 3636x2567(a complex scene), but no image has produce, I can see rendering is running(picture1and 3) but at the end nothing comes out and said 0 frame rendered(picture2)? and if I try few more times it will stop render(picture4), I have also tried smaller size eg. 1024 etc, which is fine and render very fast...so does it mean LW has limited render size or because of the memory issue... I have no idea... I dont know either is setup isnt right or something. :question:

Anyone know how to solve this problem would be great... please help...please please...

paulhart
11-06-2005, 05:58 PM
A couple of things. I don't think that the F9 render can save the buffered image, I have never got it to work at this size. Second the size that you show says...3636 ?2567, at least in the screen snaps. Third, try F10, specify an Output File ( I noted that none is specified in the snaps ). You can keep the render preview window up to let you know that it is working, especially on large renders, 'cause I always think it is hung-up, which sometimes it is. It should work with the F10 frame render and a file specified.. Good luck.

Dodgy
11-06-2005, 06:20 PM
http://www.frenchwave.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=250

Try the splitrender plugin.

alvin_cgi
11-06-2005, 08:51 PM
Thanks paulhart, Dodgy.

paulhart, it working! :thumbsup: Thank you!! but LW quit when finished render, dont know this is "normal" or not, but at least I still get the rendered file. :D
I will try few more times and see...

Dodgy, thie link isnt working, is broken... :question:

cheers :thumbsup:

Dodgy
11-07-2005, 03:14 AM
Yeah sorry about that, I got the link off flay, but it seemed to be out of date. I tried updating the post, but I had a connection problem. I'll have another look today :P