PDA

View Full Version : Artist Wanted

C4rol
10-30-2005, 05:35 PM
Hi
I'm not sure I am allowed to ask this on here or even if this is the right area to put this post but if not I'm sure someone will tell me.
My daughter and I are trying to start up a small business, making jigsaw puzzles and we would very much like to use some computer generated art work, so we are looking for indpendent artist, professional or amature to do pictures for us. We are not after fluffy cats or pretty cottages, we would like pictures on the sci-fi, horror, gothic line. So if you would like to see your image on a puzzle, please email me at [email protected]

My son uses lightwave and could do some for us but he's bumming around Austarila at the moment, how inconsiderate is that, he's also got a picture on the most viewed page, picture no 21 if anyone wants a look.

nerdyguy227
11-02-2005, 04:20 PM
hmm well if you have not found someone yet then try looking at www.flay.com I know they are very popular and I dont know much about the site but I am sure you can put a job listing there

Scott_Blinn
11-03-2005, 07:47 PM
Another place to look for artists would be www.cgtalk.com (they have a LW section there too, but also other great 3D and 2D artists post there as well.