PDA

View Full Version : Samus Aran

Cesar Montero
10-30-2005, 04:03 PM
I was browsing at turbosquid lightwave models.
I found Samus Aran model
I then decided to texture it and light it.

The model is not great, but looks cool when you add proper lighting.
Here are some shots I did quickly of them.
I'll get into making my own model if I get the time.
Anyways, cheers :beerchug:

lardbros
11-01-2005, 03:43 AM
That is mighty good Cesar!! Especially considering that the model isn't top notch.. your lighting and texturing make the model look a million dollars.

I'd say do your own though, and cannot wait to see it!!

The games were SOOOO good too!!

objuan
11-01-2005, 04:06 PM
Very Nice!

Are those all using HDRI to get the hot light on top, or do you have an intense spec light or what? I like it.

monovich
11-01-2005, 04:18 PM
very cool.

I like the reflections of the room he's in ;)

-s

darkTemplar
11-01-2005, 05:22 PM
Are those all using HDRI to get the hot light on top, or do you have an intense spec light or what? I like it.

Looks pretty much like HDRI ;)

david_B
11-01-2005, 07:54 PM
Also - it's a she.

It's a mystery to me why Metroid Prime isn't more popular than it is. If it had been released on PS2 or XBox perhaps... it's the game that Halo could only ever dream of being. Anyone who's played it know this to be true.

The images are great, even if the proportions on the model aren't the best... now lets get the morph ball up here.

Cesar Montero
11-02-2005, 12:45 AM
So far I have been very hooked up with school.
But I will definetly make my own model!
Metroid is such an amazing concept.
I love all about it since I was a kid!

lardbros
11-02-2005, 03:36 AM
Also - it's a she.

It's a mystery to me why Metroid Prime isn't more popular than it is. If it had been released on PS2 or XBox perhaps... it's the game that Halo could only ever dream of being. Anyone who's played it know this to be true.

SO SO true!! I don't know anyone who hasn't thought the game to be the best they've played. It is such good game design. It did win game of the year when it came out, and also won the award for best sound track... nintendo still go for quality over quantity which never wins because people are so willing to pay for substandard games!!

Yeah cannot wait to see the morph ball!! :D