PDA

View Full Version : Sasquatch

hobo
10-26-2005, 11:33 PM
hello everyone I really want to try the sasquatch plugin but I cant find a demo version anywhere. Worley offers a demo but you need a serial to activate the demo! (I dont get it either...lol) Anyway I was wanting some help in either finding a demo for OS X or a pirated copy (I m just trying to learn it I am not a supporter of file sharing but I see no other option). If I like the plugin I WILL BUY IT but im not about to drop $500.00 without even using it.
any suggestions?
thank you
hobo :confused:

Silkrooster
10-26-2005, 11:53 PM
The watered down version on sasquatch called saslight comes with lightwave. This should give you a taste of what it can do. Like most demos certain features are not available. Which is why I say watered down.
Look in the manual and the instructions are there to active saslight.

BTW, Pirated software of anykind is frowned apon here. Just a heads up as it can lead to flaming, no responses, your post removed and depending on the moderator possible banning. Whether any of that happens or not who knows.
Silk

AbnRanger
10-27-2005, 12:13 AM
Regardless of the merits of your reasoning, coming on here and asking for help in finding a cracked copy :thumbsdow of anything is like going to the Police station and asking them to help you steal a large screen TV so you can check out the game this weekend...you see, the electronics store doesn't offer demos, and you ain't gonna shell out a grand or so without seeing what it looks like in your living room...right?
Nevertheless, the very best thing, given your circumstances, is to simply call SALES at Worley and explain to them as you have here...except leave out the "pirated copy" thingy.

Personally, I think it's overpriced, with LW being $795 now.... If LW is intended to be affordable... shouldn't the plugins pricing reflect that as well? Darn shame when a little hair PLUGIN costs about the same as the Major Application it's supporting. I'll probably buy it when either :devil: **** freezes over or they drop their price. Whichever comes first.

Maybe I can figure out a way to bring my characters into Vue 5 and use colored grass for hair and fur :lol: ...when SAS-LITE isn't cutting it any longer.
That or maybe we can get Chris Rock to call Worley Labs and do his little "Saturday Night Live" routine...."FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS?... for some hair!? Good Lord, that's expensive! How' bout us just using a picture of a whig for 50 cents? :neener:

archiea
10-27-2005, 12:29 AM
hello everyone I really want to try the sasquatch plugin but I cant find a demo version anywhere. Worley offers a demo but you need a serial to activate the demo! (I dont get it either...lol) Anyway I was wanting some help in either finding a demo for OS X or a pirated copy (I m just trying to learn it I am not a supporter of file sharing but I see no other option). If I like the plugin I WILL BUY IT but im not about to drop $500.00 without even using it.
any suggestions?
thank you
hobo :confused:

Have you tried going into the girls locker room and asking them if its Ok for you stand there, promising you won't peek? Chances are you would get the same answer....

:cursin:

Asking for a cracked copy IS filesharing. Peeking is well, curiosity... Well thats the excuse I used just before I was sent to the prinicpal's office..

bluerider
10-27-2005, 06:04 AM
Regardless of the merits of your reasoning, coming on here and asking for help in finding a cracked copy :thumbsdow of anything is like going to the Police station and asking them to help you steal a large screen TV so you can check out the game this weekend...you see, the electronics store doesn't offer demos, and you ain't gonna shell out a grand or so without seeing what it looks like in your living room...right?
Nevertheless, the very best thing, given your circumstances, is to simply call SALES at Worley and explain to them as you have here...except leave out the "pirated copy" thingy.

Personally, I think it's overpriced, with LW being $795 now.... If LW is intended to be affordable... shouldn't the plugins pricing reflect that as well? Darn shame when a little hair PLUGIN costs about the same as the Major Application it's supporting. I'll probably buy it when either :devil: **** freezes over or they drop their price. Whichever comes first.

Maybe I can figure out a way to bring my characters into Vue 5 and use colored grass for hair and fur :lol: ...when SAS-LITE isn't cutting it any longer.
That or maybe we can get Chris Rock to call Worley Labs and do his little "Saturday Night Live" routine...."FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS?... for some hair!? Good Lord, that's expensive! How' bout us just using a picture of a whig for 50 cents? :neener:

That was a rather witty post, made me laugh :thumbsup: plus you have more than a valid point or two, er perhaps even three :D .

A good work around in Saslight is adding loads of Saslight layers in the "Add Pixel Filter" when your in the image processor dialogue box. Then you get all the hair varity you need.

However owning to AbnRanger point about green hair in Vue 5, I must remember that when I want to model a derranged manic punk rocker in 3D.....yep, there's more classical I.P. nobody will be interested in :help: