PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service

spec24
10-24-2005, 06:26 PM
I read a lot of posts where people talk about Newtek's excellent customer service, but I just don't see it. I haven't had excellent customer service since Ron Thorton was working there. Anytime I write customer service I wait and wait and finally have to send out another email or two. I'm waiting to use my USB dongle but I have no license code for it. So I wait... and wait. Please remedy this Newtek.

Safe Harbor
10-27-2005, 08:00 AM
Have you called? 1-800-TOASTER. Companies HAVE to answer the phone - if they're short staffed, email is usually what is answered last. I'd call.

Chuck
10-27-2005, 09:43 AM
Apologies that you've experienced problems with our services! I brought your issues to the attention of the CS Manager, and I understand you've now been contacted and things are being addressed. The CS Manager will look into the issues that caused such a delay of service and make every effort to correct them to prevent such problems in the future.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

gjjackson
10-28-2005, 07:47 AM
I've seen problems in the past with e-mails getting through. Most of them are spam related. SO many companies are trying to eliminate spam and take precautions only to create some other problems. One thing is to put a read request on the email. That way you'll know if it gets there.

KrisYoung1980
11-01-2005, 07:26 AM
I can't speak for Newtek America, but as far as Newtek-Europe are concerned, I feel their customer service is second to none! All my dealings have been with Carol Le Berre and she should be commended for her excellent approach and work ethic! :thumbsup: