PDA

View Full Version : A can of drink!

Josamoto
10-23-2005, 07:01 PM
Hi guys!

Just felt like doing something simple and straight forward. A drink in a can. I just needed a simple task to regroup my thoughts after I lost most of my data due to a harddrive breakdown this week.

Click HERE (http://vbulletin.newtek.com/showthread.php?t=40335) to view the thread of the model I lost.

Crits welcome.

spec24
10-25-2005, 10:35 AM
sorry to see you lost your data. Did you ever consider having the data recovered? It'll cost about a grand (at least) but if the data you had on there is worth it then that's the way to go. I had to do it. That's if you haven't gotten rid of that drive :) Nice cans :D

Josamoto
10-25-2005, 10:41 AM
The only thing I lost was my Ferrari model that I've been working on. I've restarted the model two days ago, so I am at peace with my loss.

I know I can make the model a lot better this time, as I've gained a lot of experience from the first!

I'm just making it a point now to backup my data..DAILY. I've configured my PC so I can now backup all important stuff in about 3 mouse clicks. I'll also be making a CD backup fortnightly, or even weekly.