PDA

View Full Version : Fprime stops working?

spec24
10-22-2005, 11:03 PM
Have been working with this scene for a little while and have used Fprime (previewer) all along with no issues. Suddenly Fprime has stopped rendering what the camera is looking at. However it does render it correctly when I scrub through the animation, only to go back to rendering garbage when I let go. It seems to only happen on this scene. Any one have any idea what might be causing this? The Fprime renderer works just fine with the same scene.

WizCraker
10-22-2005, 11:12 PM
Send the scene and info on what is going on to Worley. As it is a thrid party poduct they would know better about what could be causing it.

spec24
10-23-2005, 09:46 AM
I know. But seeing as they have no forum and I doubt any of them will get back to me on the weekend and there are lots of Fprime users here and Fprime problem posts I figured I might give this forum a shot. :thumbsup:

cagey5
10-23-2005, 10:05 AM
I've just noticed a similar problem on a scene I have to run with FSPE on to get the correct positioning of some IK elements. Check to see if it's on in the options menu [Default is off].
Until this is fixed though I have to either go back to v2.0 or forget that particular sscene until all these niggles are put behind us with LW9..

spec24
10-23-2005, 08:35 PM
I've just noticed a similar problem on a scene I have to run with FSPE on to get the correct positioning of some IK elements. Check to see if it's on in the options menu [Default is off].
Until this is fixed though I have to either go back to v2.0 or forget that particular sscene until all these niggles are put behind us with LW9..

HA! That was it. Thanks Cagey - I turned it off and restarted and Fprime works fine. Funny - I don't remember ever clicking it on.