PDA

View Full Version : Light Wave tutorial

dgoldeng
10-22-2005, 03:22 PM
I want to purchase one or both of the Lightwave tutorials by Frank Maturi or Dwayne Ferguson. Can anyone tell me who has the best tutorial and why?
They both sell for $99.95. Thanks
dgoldeng.

AbnRanger
10-23-2005, 06:00 PM
I want to purchase one or both of the Lightwave tutorials by Frank Maturi or Dwayne Ferguson. Can anyone tell me who has the best tutorial and why?
dgoldeng.

I have a subscription to VTC.com (which is where I'm assuming you found those tutorial sets). It's not a matter of which one is better, because Dewayne Ferguson's tutorial set is a comprehensive look at the FUNDAMENTALS of Lightwave, whereas Frank Maturi takes things a step further and shows you some ADVANCED modleing techniques (modeling an exotic car, inside and out).

Why not just subscribe, instead of buying one or the other? That way you have access to a massive library of digital content creation tutorials. I use 3ds Max 7; which they have new content for that and I also watch the tutorials on Combustion and a Poser 5 as well...both of those by Dewayne Ferguson. I really like his style of teaching. He's adds alot of humor, and covers the material like it was your best friend showing you how to do things.
Of course you can't go wrong with material from Kurv Studios either.
http://www.kurvstudios.com/

pooyan
08-05-2006, 12:45 PM
dgoldeng.
Dear my friend
I have the
Advanced LW Tutorial by VTC
Lightwave 3D Fundamentals Tutorials

if u want these CDs emai me
[email protected]

cresshead
08-05-2006, 01:25 PM
dgoldeng.

where's the website store for these?

would be good to share