PDA

View Full Version : Can't register LW 8.0 online! No Phone! Help!

snicholshms
10-21-2005, 12:22 PM
Have LW 7.5 installed and trying to install and register LW8. Everytime I try to register LW8 online and input the serial # from the DVD case I get the error message below:

Would appreciate any help in getting LW8 registered and installed.

Then let's move on to LW 8.5!!!!!

Steve

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@SerialNo is not a parameter for procedure spProductRegistrationSelActive.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: @SerialNo is not a parameter for procedure spProductRegistrationSelActive.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SqlException: @SerialNo is not a parameter for procedure spProductRegistrationSelActive.]
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(Com mandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream) +742
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() +196
OnlineReg.SerialNoCheck.SerialNoReg(String SerialNo)
RegisterProducts.RegisterLW.CheckRegisteredLockIds (Boolean SubmitClicked)
RegisterProducts.RegisterLW.SubmitClick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPo stBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +57
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEve ntHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCol lection postData) +33
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1292

snicholshms
10-21-2005, 01:40 PM
Tried to resolve this over the phone but no one answers...just a recording. So I left my name & number and a brief description of the problem with the website registration process.

"Instant registration via the web" "New and improved LW8 registration process"

mnemonicimage
10-21-2005, 04:50 PM
Same problem on my end too.