PDA

View Full Version : Oh My Gosh Thanks NewTek

lede
10-20-2005, 09:20 PM
Okay yeah I know a few people have said thank you lately but I have to say that I was plesantly impressed today when I was going through the documentation links on my newly installed LightWave 8.5 and found a few golden gems like a trifold short cut key pdf file. Nice addition guys!

-Lee

gatz
10-20-2005, 09:51 PM
Was this in your Documentation folder? Mine just contains the addendum.pdf and an .html doc that doesn't work. LightWave_Eight_Help.htm errors out (File cannot be found) and the individual pages don't link up with their graphics.

8 help works fine, and this does have the trifold. 8.5 help is boned. The app is fine so I don't want to mess with a reinstall,

rg

T-Light
10-20-2005, 11:07 PM
OK, it's six in the morning, had one and a half hours sleep and need to get up for work so forgive me if this sounds daft, but...

What on earth is a "trifold short cut key pdf file" :confused:

T-Light
10-20-2005, 11:18 PM
Found it. :)
Mine can't be new for 8.5 though, it's dated 05/04/2004.

ps Cheers Lede :cool: I use quick links from the start bar for Lightwave and Modeler. Never go through the official Startbar-All programs etc, so I didn't know these docs existed until you mentioned it. :D

lede
10-21-2005, 08:11 AM
Yeah I'm like you T-Light, I usually go through shortcuts but right now I'm building a new PC so those aren't there right now and I just happened to look in the program folder. Not sure when they added it but I'm sure it wasn't in my program folder until this lattest install where I went semi stright from 8.0 to 8.5.

gatz
10-21-2005, 12:07 PM
Sound like you guys are on a PC? Can anyone on a Mac use the html help?