PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble contacting Newtek; Any ideas?

lesford
10-19-2005, 01:09 PM
I have been trying, on and off since the summer, to contact Newtek to upgrade my licenses. I can never seem to find them at home. Am I just calling at the wrong times or is this a common problem? I have tried leaving messages, but have gotten no replies. I have tried buying on line, but get stuck on the shipping page with UPS not shipping to Canada (I am in Vancouver). The upgrades to 7 and 8 were easy; I just phoned them, they took my money.. everyone was happy. Maybe I'm just not being lucky with 9.

Les Ford

dgon64
10-19-2005, 01:20 PM
I would try Safe Harbor. I've always had good luck upgrading LW through them and I think it might even be just a bit less. Good Luck! ( Although I couldn't say if they ship to Canada even though they're in Wisconsin ).

Karmacop
10-19-2005, 09:28 PM
It may be best to email Chuck <[email protected]> and tell him about the problems you've been having trying to contact Newtek, as well as what you should do about your purchase. I think you may need to buy from a distributor in Canada, but he'll know for sure.

Trace
10-19-2005, 10:24 PM
Try Safe Harbour...that's where I ordered my copy from and it was no problem at all...remember that you have to pay duty though...I am on Vancouver Island...so there ya go...

WilliamVaughan
10-19-2005, 10:51 PM
email me your contact info and I can get someone from NewTek to call you:

[email protected]

lesford
10-20-2005, 09:31 AM
I called Safe harbor and ordered yesterday. Thanks for the help everyone.

Les Ford