PDA

View Full Version : News from Worley...Fprime and Sasquatch?

hrgiger
10-16-2005, 05:52 PM
Anyone read Japanese?

http://worley.com/japanese/japanese.html

GregMalick
10-16-2005, 06:29 PM
2005 October 14th (Friday)
FPrimeandSasquatch

Together it is schedule of version Up during this month.
Again it is gratuitous.
In pleasure!

< Request >
When the reply mail does not reach from our company, the mail address which differs (Hotmail and the like is good It is when) from, to want to receive the mail of the inquiry, we ask. Saying many degrees, it is regret, but being able to leap with the virus checker, the delivery The case which it is not possible it is in a state where it happens as still.

Cooperation we ask may.
Business day of our company is Monday - Friday.
There is a time difference where the Japanese one precedes 17 hours because, Weekend and in case of holiday, that to wait to business day, we ask.

T-Light
10-16-2005, 07:19 PM
Is that why Worley releases the japanese pages first? because they are ahead of California time by 17 hours? I'm sure the last time there was a news release the Japanese page was several days ahead!

Regardless, Fprime working with Sasquatch, great news :thumbsup:

At least it is if it works with Saslite (Self absorbed as usual) :D

hrgiger
10-17-2005, 09:15 AM
Yeah Greg, that's the translation I got from the free translators on the web too. It still isn't completely clear that they mean Sas and Fprime will work together but I hope so.

mattclary
10-17-2005, 11:10 AM
Does it mention Military Commander Komichi? :jester:

blabberlicious
10-17-2005, 01:07 PM
I hope the Commander's buns are tightly running into the gloss of man's might eye bucket.

I heard that the new Fprime will also allow the expansion of the fish nose paint attack module...

...I've been pushing for that from NT for years

but do they listen?

Chris S. (Fez)
10-17-2005, 01:39 PM
lol. Military Commander Komichi is the ultimate inside joke for Lightwave nerds.

Captain Obvious
10-18-2005, 12:13 AM
lol. Military Commander Komichi is the ultimate inside joke for Lightwave nerds.
:lol: And a fine joke it is!

archiea
10-18-2005, 04:38 AM
2005 October 14th (Friday)
FPrimeandSasquatch

Together it is schedule of version Up during this month.
Again it is gratuitous.
In pleasure!

< Request >
When the reply mail does not reach from our company, the mail address which differs (Hotmail and the like is good It is when) from, to want to receive the mail of the inquiry, we ask. Saying many degrees, it is regret, but being able to leap with the virus checker, the delivery The case which it is not possible it is in a state where it happens as still.

Cooperation we ask may.
Business day of our company is Monday - Friday.
There is a time difference where the Japanese one precedes 17 hours because, Weekend and in case of holiday, that to wait to business day, we ask.

Was this the japanese-to-yoda dictionary

dogbite
10-18-2005, 09:35 AM
there are problams with translators from japanese.
becuase every word has many translations its kinda hard to determine which word to translate.
but i found this translation best.

October 14 (on Friday))
FPrime and Sasquatch

A version is to improve together within this month.
I am free again.
In fun!.

it doesnt really tell us anything, either its versions that work togather or new version of the plugins

pooby
10-18-2005, 09:54 AM
It'll be 64bit compatible versions

Celshader
10-18-2005, 10:02 AM
It'll be 64bit compatible versions

Hot d--n. If that's the case, I'll have less reason to put off upgrading to Windows64 and LW64.

hrgiger
10-18-2005, 12:07 PM
I agree with Pooby. If the updates are free, they're probably just 64 bit compatible.

kcole
10-18-2005, 02:19 PM
If that's the case, where's the G2 update? No, I shall keep hope alive that this is the inter-compatibility update. :D

Captain Obvious
10-18-2005, 02:30 PM
I agree with Pooby. If the updates are free, they're probably just 64 bit compatible.
Haven't all updates to Fprime so far been free? Worley seems to be a big fan of free incremental upgrades, and Fprime has come quite far, it seems, since the original release.

JVitale
10-18-2005, 02:32 PM
Man! I hope this is true 'cause if it is it'll be music to my ears and candy for my eyes....and it it isn't, I'll have to show Steve Worley why F-Prime is not my best friend...

Dodgy
10-18-2005, 02:33 PM
I imagine it's just 64 bit much as i'd like a lot of lighting updates to sasquatch :P

hrgiger
10-18-2005, 02:57 PM
Haven't all updates to Fprime so far been free? Worley seems to be a big fan of free incremental upgrades, and Fprime has come quite far, it seems, since the original release.

Yes, but you typically don't see two programs updated the same day unless there is some common thing between them that you're trying to correct. That's why I'm speculating on the 64 bit issue.

archiea
10-18-2005, 03:40 PM
wadn't Fprime and G2 updated for the sdk stuff in 8.3? maybe this is a similar release to coincide with the changes in 8.5.

Captain Obvious
10-18-2005, 03:49 PM
Yes, but you typically don't see two programs updated the same day unless there is some common thing between them that you're trying to correct. That's why I'm speculating on the 64 bit issue.
Good point.

pooby
10-18-2005, 04:42 PM
It's definately related to some XP64 bit driver thing.. I inquired yesterday.

a couple of minor tweaks to Sas, but that's it.
F-prime and Sas working together is a major job and not happening anytime soon.

kfinla
10-18-2005, 05:52 PM
awww :( well im still hoping its Fprime 2.1 that works with Sasquatch 1.8? Sasquatch hasnt been updated in over 2! yrs. Just like Fprime 2 and G2 1.7 came out together cuz they bother had functionality added to talk to each other.

If its just a 64 bit add, sounds pretty minor, and since LW 64 is still a ways a away?

anyways fingers crossed the update is bigger than smaller, and sooner than later.

kcole
10-18-2005, 06:53 PM
If its just a 64 bit add, sounds pretty minor, and since LW 64 is still a ways a away?
Hmm? LW 64 is out, eh?

Sucks that it's not an interoperability update. :(

archiea
10-19-2005, 03:01 AM
Kinda curious as to whats on the horizon for Sasquatch, now that we've stirred up the hornet's nest...

Qexit
10-19-2005, 05:22 AM
Kinda curious as to whats on the horizon for Sasquatch, now that we've stirred up the hornet's nest...Improvements of some kind I would imagine :D

This latest release of FPrime is most likely to contain bug fixes and 64-bit dongle driver support so that users with 64-bit hardware can run their Worley plugins again, though I suspect it will only be for LW32. I would also expect to see a G2 maintainance release soon too to fix the 64-bit dongle driver problem. :thumbsup: